The future of the Suwannee River Basin: Linking water quality, availability, and economy
What funding opportunities are available for water resource programs?
Funding Opportunities for Water Resource Programs (list compiled by Tatiana Borisova and Tyler Pratt, University of Florida)
What is the current state of Florida water policy?
- Evolution of Water Quality Regulations in the United States and Florida (University of Florida Extension publication by Kati W. Migliaccio, Yuncong Li, and Thomas A. Obreza)
- Florida Water Policies and Regulations (webinar by Yilin Zhuang, University of Florida)
Where can I find information about the upcoming Florida Legislative session as it relates to water issues?
- Florida’s Environment: Bills to Keep Tabs on in the 2021 Florida Legislative Session: Water Quality and Quantity (by Mindjina Courage, UF Thomson Earth System Institute)
- Florida’s Environment: Bills to Keep Tabs on in the 2021 Florida Legislative Session: Agriculture (by Ellen Bausback, UF Thomson Earth System Institute)
I want to learn more about implementation of The Clean Waterways Act and Agricultural Best Management Practices
- Implementation of The Clean Waterways Act and Agricultural Best Management Practices (Blog by Michael Dukes, University of Florida)