The second annual meeting of the Floridan Aquifer Collaborative Engagement for Sustainability (FACETS) project was held September 30 – October 1, 2019 at the University of Georgia Tifton Campus. Overall meeting goals included:
- Showcase, share, and document progress in Year 2 of the project.
- Discuss interdependencies, cross-pollination needs, and opportunities for collaboration within the Project Team:
- Identify key issues to move forward
- Identify critical choke points
- Identify action items for next phase of the project
- Assess the project management and coordination structure.
- Envision years 3-5 of the project.
The productive 2-day meeting included presentations on project progress, interactive synthesis and planning sessions, revision of the project timeline, and a scenario brainstorming session.